Zoofari is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that helps us support over 150 non-releasable wild animals at our 5 acre center. All of these animals are rescues or come from education centers and act as animal-ambassadors for education programs on wild life preservation and conservation topics. In addition, Zoofari foundation supports outreach conservation programs for disadvantaged youths in our community and grassroots international wildlife conservation programs around the world.
How You Can Help:
- Financial donations will go directly to the care of the animals or to one of our global conservation partners. You can donate by sending a check OR you can use your credit card on PayPal by clicking the button below.
You can also donate through JustGive.org or Razoo.
Raise money for Zoofari without having to make a donation!
Please take a moment to register with eScrip.com. At no cost to you, you can help Zoofari earn thousands of dollars each year from merchants you already shop with, such as Vons, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Borders, Eddie Bauer, Petco, PetSmart, Nordstroms, Macy’s, Sephora, Drugstore.com, and many others!
You don’t have to live in California to register – anyone from any state can help us with our mission!
Signing up is free, fast, and will provide money for Zoofari to continue to care for the 120+ animals currently housed at our facility, as well as provide environmental education for disadvantaged youth and contribute funds directly to field biologists, on the frontlines in the battle to save wildlife!
- Visit www.escrip.com
- Click “Sign Up”
- Type “Zoofari” in the search box
- Click “Zoofari Inc” when it appears
- Click “Next”
- Fill in the required fields
- Follow the instructions to enroll your grocery store cards, credit cards, and debit cards
If you have an American Express card you can sign up to make donations to Zoofari using your member reward points. Just CLICK HERE to get started.
Thank you so much for your support! Please call the office at (760) 630-9230 if you have any questions.
You can also visit our About page for more information about our organizations. Please ask your friends and family to do the same!! The more people we can register, the more animals we can benefit! Thanks so much for your support!
Corporate Sponsors Needed!!!
Wild Wonders/Zoofari is always looking for corporate sponsors and donations. If you or your company is interested, please send us an email!
Donation of Goods and Services
If you’d prefer to make a tax deductible donation of items, we need all of the following, in “new” or “like new” condition:
(Any value) from any local grocery stores, Office Depot, Staples, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Pet Stores, etc.
Current Thomas Guides (SD, LA, OC, Riverside)
- Landscaping materials / non-toxic plants, trees, and grasses
- Cordless drill / drill bits
- Small chainsaw or electric saw
- Compact tool set / tool kit (wrench, hammer, screwdrivers, etc.)
- Tool box
- Hand cart
- Car wash supplies (long scrub brushes, soap, etc.)
- 6′ Rubbermaid table (2)
- Zip ties
- Bamboo screening (rolls)
- Bolts/yardage of black shade cloth
- Large plastic Rubbermaid storage cabinets
- Black plastic tarps
- Brass hose nozzles
- Large Rubbermaid totes
- Vari kennels by Petmate (sizes 100 – 500)
- Fold-down wire portable dog kennels (all sizes)
- Livestock trough/tank (oval, metal – 2′x2′x6′ 160 gallon or 2′x2′x4′ 100 gallon)
- Heavy duty oval tank (180 gallon)
- Plastic “Vision” cages, for reptiles (all sizes)
- Hard plastic dog houses (all sizes)
- Plastic covered cat litter boxes
- Heated cane mats (also called pig blankets)
- Small glass aquariums (5 gallon) or terrariums
- Plastic Critter Keepers
- Bird toys
Paper towels, garbage bags, sponges, scrub brushes (any size), Simple Green, Nolvasan, Dust Buster Refrigerator
Box fan (square fan)
Bolts or yardage of fabric with animal print
Digital video camera
Portable sound system
Whiteboards (medium to large)
Dry erase markers
You can also visit our Wish List in the Zoofari Shop and let us buy the items for you!
To make arrangements to donate goods, please call 760-630-9230 or send us an email
How would you like to make a difference in these animals daily lives? We are looking for passionate individuals to help with feeding, cleaning and socializing with our animal ambassadors. Click here for more info on volunteering!We also need good landscapers, welders, carpenters!
Adopt an Animal
Our animal adoption program ensures that our animal ambassadors have adoptive parents to help offset their feed, medical and enrichment expenses. A great gift idea for anyone who is an animal lover or conservation conscious…AND IT’S TAX DEDUCTIBLE! Your donation goes directly to the care, feeding, housing, and medical treatment of your “adopted” animal. Please visit our Zoofari Gift Shop to adopt!
Sponsor a School Program or Event for Disadvantaged Youth
- Many children do not get the opportunity to see and learn about our planets’ wildlife. By sponsoring a local school program, you are giving not only the children an amazing interactive learning experience, but helping to pay for the animals’ care as well! For more information on sponsoring a school program or event, please call 760-630-9230 or